Re: [stoics] Stoics and Suicide

  • John Laerum
    Message 1 of 106 , Sep 1, 2008
      Of course

      John

      --- On Sun, 31/8/08, brunians@... <brunians@...> wrote:
      From: brunians@... <brunians@...>
      Subject: Re: [stoics] Stoics and Suicide
      To: stoics@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 8:17 PM

      God's signal is going to be different for each person.

      .

      Get your new Email address!
    • peregrine3970
      Message 106 of 106 , Mar 19 9:35 AM
        Thanks Jim.

        I hope that as time goes on I will have something of value to offer to the discussions. I've considered doing a introductory philosophy classes at one of the local colleges to get a bearing on things.