Re: [stoics] Charges for email

  • bertr@diac.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2000

      Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2000 3:08 PM
      Subject: [stoics] Charges for email

      Hello Everyone:

      Here's a non-Stoic item, just for a change.

      Can anyone verify this piece that was forwarded to me today?

      Having to pay for individual emails will be a blow to all eGroup users ...

       I called my Representative's office.  His staff person told me this rumor has been floating around for the past several years and has no substance.  She could not promise that someone might not try such nonsense, but reiterated that nothing like that is on tap.  Phew.

      Bert
    • Keith Seddon
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2000
        Many thanks for this!

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2000
          Many thanks for this, Bert.

          I have informed the source who sent me the original message that it is a hoax. (Tho I suspect it's been sent to dozens of people in the meantime... )

          Best wishes,

          Keith