Heraclitus as a Western Taoist?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
      For those of you interested in similarities bewteen Taosim and Stoicism,
      especially Heraclitus, I came across the following web site today:

      http://www.thetemple.com/TheWesternTAOIST/NotChinese.html

      Steve
    • Yinshih@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
        A fascinating web site Steve. I once found it but forgot all about it until
        you brought it back to my attention. Heraclitus is a great philosopher whose
        ideas have remained fresh after more two thousand years.

        Alphonse