Re: Bruno Bauer's book

  • Paul Trejo
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 1999

      Regarding Bruno Bauer's book, CHRISTUS UND DIE CAESAREN translated into
      English this year:

      > > Charleston House Publishing is the *only* source of this book, to the
      > > best of my knowledge. They charge $50 per copy, hardbound. One must call
      > > them by telephone. They're in the book.
      >
      > Paul, you wouldn't have an ISBN for this book, would you? I can ask
      > Blackwell's in Oxford to get me a copy.
      >
      > Alternatively, I could email, fax or write to the publisher directly -- do
      > you have addresses?
      >
      > Live with honour,
      > Keith

      Keith, thanks for asking about this exciting new find. Here's more info
      about the publication:

      1. CHRIST AND THE CAESARS, by Bruno Bauer, 1877, trans. 1998
      ISBN: 0-9669977-0-0

      2. Published by:

      Charleston House Publishing
      Alexander Davidonis, publisher
      James Island POB 12814
      Charleston, SC 29422

      3. Miscellaneous: Hardbound, 359 pages, $50 per copy, translator:
      Dr. Frank E. Schacht.

      Honor First,
      --Paul