First test message

  • Andy McGregor
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 1998
      reply-to: stoics@onelist.com

      Hello all three of us,

      As this list has been created only last night (november 29th, 1998), it is
      wise to try if we can use it as we want to. So I'm asking my to fellow
      subscribers to reply to this message, but to check if the To: field of the
      reply message really shows stoics@onelist.com.

      Erik, I'm hoping this reaches you, and proves to you that any streak of bad
      luck has an end.

      Regards,

      Andy McGregor

      I'd rather consider myself a living than a human being
      E-mail: selfaware@... WWW: http://www.bigfoot.com/~selfaware
    • Andy McGregor
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 1998
        OK, so this seems to work: the reply-to tag in the first message seems to
        automatically set the reply address correctly for any follow-up. Next thing
        I want to know is whether this reply-to stays on the same address, or if I
        have to add it again to any follow-ups....