      From: Richard <pmsrxw@...>
      To: Stoics <stoics@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, February 7, 2014 11:07 AM
      Subject: Re: [stoics] RE: What is the right reason?

      Steve M.
      «Both consistency and integrity I think are attributes of the Sophos, or wise person, but they are not synonymous. »

      Question:
      Does improving upon one's integrity tend to cause a proportional increase in right choices, or not necessarily so?

      IOW, is progress along a continnum?

      I also believe an equally strong case can be made in favor of brevity.

      Regards, Richard

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: