Filming Tomorrow at Vespers

  • David Labib
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2006
      Hey deacons,

      Tomorrow we will continue filming with the professors from Yale and Princeton.  They will interview some deacons and students during the day and one of the hymn classes.  They will also stay and film the Vespers service.  Some of them will stay in a nearby hotel and attend the Sunday liturgy as well.

      Please come and join us for the Vespers prayers.  I especially want the older deacons to attend and help manage the kids.  If every older deacon took two or three kids, the service will run a lot smoother and the kids will benefit a lot more.

      Please pray for this service.
      Dave