RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Digest Number 54

  • Lisa Case
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      My personal vote is for Dec 4th or Dec 18th. Last year was a blast. Lemme
      know!

    • alix
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        I think these are both good options. My preferred date would be
        Dec. 18, but I leave it up to the majority ... and Santa. Can
        somebody say "vote" (again)? (Wish I knew how to set one up. Such
        a 'puter un-geek...) Let's make the decision soon, then I can set up
        a crash/change Santa room at Renaissance.

        Blue Santa

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "Lisa Case"
        <muzikfiend@h...> wrote:
        > My personal vote is for Dec 4th or Dec 18th. Last year was a blast.
        Lemme know!
      • Chris Nubel
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
          If you need help on voteing please let me know.  Its really easy,  just tell me what dates you want to vote on and I'll be happy to set it up.

          Satan Santa