Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Come join me on Ning

  • Alaina Jacobs
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
      Me! When are you going down?

      On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 11:26 AM, PlantGirl <brniidgirl@...> wrote:

      SPAMsolutely SPAMtastic!  Can we continue this thread for weeks, talking about something absolutely unrelated to the issue at hand?   Oh please....

      I ate SPAM loaf once that an ex-boyfriend's mother made for us in her double wide with a pool...

      SPAM is, ounce for ounce, one of the more expensive meat products.

      SPAM is also very popular in Hawaii, being the state highest in per capita consumption.  It made it's way into sushi houses, even...

      I want a pool in my back yard...

      Who's going to gateway?

      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

    • PlantGirl
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 8, 2009
        I am starting school today, and I have class on Thursday.  I am going to try to pack up on Wednedsay night so I can leave ASAP on Thursday night. Qatie and I are going together, I think.

        Stitch n bitch tonight at Camp LadyBug!!!

        Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6