Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Come join me on Ning

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
      SPAM SPAM SPAM and more SPAM! thank you can I have some SPAM with my SPAM?

      Cherry on SPAM

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009

        Yeah , what Cherry said…..

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
          that would make it spam-alot?

           Babs

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          From: alphak10@...
          Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:36:32 -0700

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009

            Yes that totally confirms it.  It was spam. My advice is don't join the ning group. Ning is ok. But not his ning, santa will have to be doubly sure to make sure he gets a tiny lump of coal

            On Jun 4, 2009 8:08 PM, "barbara tabor" <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

            that would make it spam-alot?

             Babs

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

            From: alphak10@...
            Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:36:32 -0700

            Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Come join me on NingSPAM SPAM SPAM and more SPAM! thank you ca...

          • PlantGirl
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
              SPAMsolutely SPAMtastic!  Can we continue this thread for weeks, talking about something absolutely unrelated to the issue at hand?   Oh please....

              I ate SPAM loaf once that an ex-boyfriend's mother made for us in her double wide with a pool...

              SPAM is, ounce for ounce, one of the more expensive meat products.

              SPAM is also very popular in Hawaii, being the state highest in per capita consumption.  It made it's way into sushi houses, even...

              I want a pool in my back yard...

              Who's going to gateway?

              Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

            • Alaina Jacobs

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 8, 2009
                  I am starting school today, and I have class on Thursday.  I am going to try to pack up on Wednedsay night so I can leave ASAP on Thursday night. Qatie and I are going together, I think.

                  Stitch n bitch tonight at Camp LadyBug!!!

                  Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6