Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Come join me on Ning

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009

      Wasn't that spam?

      On Jun 4, 2009 5:07 PM, "Beverly Long" <blong314@...> wrote:

      Dear John.
      Thanks for inviting me to join NING!!!!
       Bev.

      From: John Hodge <americanbountyhunters@...>
      To: "stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com" <stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 3:28:57 PM
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Come join me on Ning

      John Hodge John Hodge has invited you to join NingI am using Ning to create and discover new soci...

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
        SPAM SPAM SPAM and more SPAM! thank you can I have some SPAM with my SPAM?

        Cherry on SPAM

        John Hodge John Hodge has invited you to join Ning I am using Ning to create and discover new soci...

      • Patrick O'Brien
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009

          Yeah , what Cherry said…..

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
            that would make it spam-alot?

             Babs

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: alphak10@...
            Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:36:32 -0700

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009

              Yes that totally confirms it.  It was spam. My advice is don't join the ning group. Ning is ok. But not his ning, santa will have to be doubly sure to make sure he gets a tiny lump of coal

              On Jun 4, 2009 8:08 PM, "barbara tabor" <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

              that would make it spam-alot?

               Babs

              To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

              From: alphak10@...
              Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:36:32 -0700

              Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Come join me on NingSPAM SPAM SPAM and more SPAM! thank you ca...

            • PlantGirl
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
                SPAMsolutely SPAMtastic!  Can we continue this thread for weeks, talking about something absolutely unrelated to the issue at hand?   Oh please....

                I ate SPAM loaf once that an ex-boyfriend's mother made for us in her double wide with a pool...

                SPAM is, ounce for ounce, one of the more expensive meat products.

                SPAM is also very popular in Hawaii, being the state highest in per capita consumption.  It made it's way into sushi houses, even...

                I want a pool in my back yard...

                Who's going to gateway?

                Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

              • Alaina Jacobs

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 8, 2009
                    I am starting school today, and I have class on Thursday.  I am going to try to pack up on Wednedsay night so I can leave ASAP on Thursday night. Qatie and I are going together, I think.

                    Stitch n bitch tonight at Camp LadyBug!!!

                    Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6