Come join me on Ning

  • John Hodge
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
      Ning
      John Hodge has invited you to join Ning

      I am using Ning to create and discover new social networks for the things I care about. Please join me.

      Join
      Ning gives you the opportunity to create and discover social networks for the most important people and interests in your life.
    • John Hodge

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
          Dear John.
          Thanks for inviting me to join NING!!!!
           Bev.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009

            Wasn't that spam?

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
              SPAM SPAM SPAM and more SPAM! thank you can I have some SPAM with my SPAM?

              Cherry on SPAM

              John Hodge John Hodge has invited you to join Ning I am using Ning to create and discover new soci...

            • Patrick O'Brien
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009

                Yeah , what Cherry said…..

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009
                  that would make it spam-alot?

                   Babs

                  To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                  From: alphak10@...
                  Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:36:32 -0700

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 4, 2009

                    Yes that totally confirms it.  It was spam. My advice is don't join the ning group. Ning is ok. But not his ning, santa will have to be doubly sure to make sure he gets a tiny lump of coal

                    On Jun 4, 2009 8:08 PM, "barbara tabor" <barbaratabor@...> wrote:

                    that would make it spam-alot?

                     Babs

                    To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com

                    From: alphak10@...
                    Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:36:32 -0700

                    Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Come join me on NingSPAM SPAM SPAM and more SPAM! thank you ca...

                  • PlantGirl
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 5, 2009
                      SPAMsolutely SPAMtastic!  Can we continue this thread for weeks, talking about something absolutely unrelated to the issue at hand?   Oh please....

                      I ate SPAM loaf once that an ex-boyfriend's mother made for us in her double wide with a pool...

                      SPAM is, ounce for ounce, one of the more expensive meat products.

                      SPAM is also very popular in Hawaii, being the state highest in per capita consumption.  It made it's way into sushi houses, even...

                      I want a pool in my back yard...

                      Who's going to gateway?

                      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

                    • Alaina Jacobs

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 8, 2009
                          I am starting school today, and I have class on Thursday.  I am going to try to pack up on Wednedsay night so I can leave ASAP on Thursday night. Qatie and I are going together, I think.

                          Stitch n bitch tonight at Camp LadyBug!!!

                          Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6