Join John Hodge on Pageflakes!

  • John Hodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Hello stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com,

      Have you heard about Pageflakes? You just have to check this out!

      Pageflakes is the fun and easy way to personalize the Web and make it your own. Get all of your favorites on one personal homepage, including news, sports, e-mail, local events, search, photos, music, videos, social networks - and just about anything else you do on the Web at school, work and at home.

      Click here to get the personal Pageflakes page I've set up for you.
      http://www.pageflakes.com/InvitedSignup.aspx?token=400235a2d4b34931bfa5dc38fa4f09b7

      -John

      For additional support, please visit our forums:
      http://forums.pageflakes.com

      Please, do not reply to this e-mail.

      Your Pageflakes Team
      http://www.pageflakes.com