Santarchy 1004(Was: Re: S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2003- Sat Dec 6th)

  • alix
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2004
      OK, this was last year's announcement and schedule. So what's the
      plan for 2004/ Need to reserve a crash-pad hotel ASAP. Will be happy
      to work on any scheduling committee. Lohr, Michelvis, Satan
      Santa, ...??? Help!

      Blue Santa
      314-434-8949

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, Santarchy STL

    • D. Michelle Vollmar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Michelvis is in. I saw Uncle Santa and he was inquiring as well. I too would love to have it scheduled. I'll see what I can do.

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/xdzrlB/TM