Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 8 3:41 PM
      I am going to Dog Town is this short dress. I think any one should dress in anything that represents this celebration and have fun!!!
      Bev.

      From: brniidgirl@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

      Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.- --4 of 6

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 8 3:49 PM
        Hi Plantgirl.
        I hope to meet you in Dog Town.
        What is the Claypool? I have become involved with the MCE, and there is a "gathering" for the MCE on March 28, at 6:00 at the Busch Stadium. The cost is $11.00.
        Bev.

        And I'll go to Les Claypool that evening in my faerie wings, too!

        Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 8 3:52 PM
          We can give this event one Blarney try!!!
           Erin GoBlagh!
           Bev.

          Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

          Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

        • Tricia Overkamp
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 20, 2009
            I adore the animation of Adam Phillips. I only just now found this Santa piece from last Christmas:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeVzkpkK38

            YOu can see more of his great animated shorts at biteycastle.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 21, 2009
              Tickets for Gateway 2009 have gone on sale! The event will be held on private land just outside Potosi June 12-14th and all the details can be found at http://www.gatewayburners.com