RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
      scale --> scales -->  snakes

      we should be snakes, since that is what St. Patrick drove out of Ireland.
      that's doable in 2 weeks.

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: brniidgirl@...
      Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

      Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
        I am going to Dog Town is this short dress. I think any one should dress in anything that represents this celebration and have fun!!!
        Bev.

        To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
        From: brniidgirl@yahoo. com
        Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
          Hi Plantgirl.
          I hope to meet you in Dog Town.
          What is the Claypool? I have become involved with the MCE, and there is a "gathering" for the MCE on March 28, at 6:00 at the Busch Stadium. The cost is $11.00.
          Bev.

          And I'll go to Les Claypool that evening in my faerie wings, too!

          Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
            We can give this event one Blarney try!!!
             Erin GoBlagh!
             Bev.

            Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

            Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

          • Tricia Overkamp
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 20 8:50 PM
              I adore the animation of Adam Phillips. I only just now found this Santa piece from last Christmas:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeVzkpkK38

              YOu can see more of his great animated shorts at biteycastle.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 21 12:15 PM
                Tickets for Gateway 2009 have gone on sale! The event will be held on private land just outside Potosi June 12-14th and all the details can be found at http://www.gatewayburners.com