Re: Off season Santa

  • PlantGirl
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
      And I'll go to Les Claypool that evening in my faerie wings, too!

      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
        scale --> scales -->  snakes

        we should be snakes, since that is what St. Patrick drove out of Ireland.
        that's doable in 2 weeks.

         Babs

        To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
        From: brniidgirl@...
        Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800
        Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

        Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

        Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
          I am going to Dog Town is this short dress. I think any one should dress in anything that represents this celebration and have fun!!!
          Bev.

          To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
          From: brniidgirl@yahoo. com
          Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
            Hi Plantgirl.
            I hope to meet you in Dog Town.
            What is the Claypool? I have become involved with the MCE, and there is a "gathering" for the MCE on March 28, at 6:00 at the Busch Stadium. The cost is $11.00.
            Bev.

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
              We can give this event one Blarney try!!!
               Erin GoBlagh!
               Bev.

              Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

              Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

            • Tricia Overkamp
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 20, 2009
                I adore the animation of Adam Phillips. I only just now found this Santa piece from last Christmas:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeVzkpkK38

                YOu can see more of his great animated shorts at biteycastle.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 21, 2009
                  Tickets for Gateway 2009 have gone on sale! The event will be held on private land just outside Potosi June 12-14th and all the details can be found at http://www.gatewayburners.com