Santarchy date?

  • alix
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      Ho Ho Hi everybody! (hic!)
      Rudolf needs to know the exact date for the 2004 Santarchy, so he
      can book travel plans (you don't know how hard it is these days to
      get a red nose thru airport security!) Any date specs will be greatly
      appreciated ASAP. Post-parade party and crash at Lohr's!!! (Just
      kidding; let's get a couple cheapo rooms at Renaissance on its $79
      plan). And I still think we Santas should've marched in some of the
      recent (free/unbureaucratized) parades/gatherings...
      Ho Ho Ho-boy...

      Blue Santa