Re: Off season Santa

  • PlantGirl
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
      Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

    • PlantGirl
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
        And I'll go to Les Claypool that evening in my faerie wings, too!

        Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
          scale --> scales -->  snakes

          we should be snakes, since that is what St. Patrick drove out of Ireland.
          that's doable in 2 weeks.

           Babs

          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
          From: brniidgirl@...
          Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800
          Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
            I am going to Dog Town is this short dress. I think any one should dress in anything that represents this celebration and have fun!!!
            Bev.

            To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
            From: brniidgirl@yahoo. com
            Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
              Hi Plantgirl.
              I hope to meet you in Dog Town.
              What is the Claypool? I have become involved with the MCE, and there is a "gathering" for the MCE on March 28, at 6:00 at the Busch Stadium. The cost is $11.00.
              Bev.

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                We can give this event one Blarney try!!!
                 Erin GoBlagh!
                 Bev.

                Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

                Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

              • Tricia Overkamp
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 20, 2009
                  I adore the animation of Adam Phillips. I only just now found this Santa piece from last Christmas:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeVzkpkK38

                  YOu can see more of his great animated shorts at biteycastle.com
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 21, 2009
                    Tickets for Gateway 2009 have gone on sale! The event will be held on private land just outside Potosi June 12-14th and all the details can be found at http://www.gatewayburners.com