Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Off season Santa

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 4, 2009
      Ouch!!! Maybe you can "catch-up" in Dog Town!
      I found a leprechaun dress, short and sassy!
      Bev.   blong314@...

      From: Tricia Overkamp <feyqueenmab@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Off season Santa
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2009, 3:55 PM

      I propose Leprechauns and Faeries in Dogtown on March 17th.
      I have three family members living in the area, including my brother's place on Tamm. We could have a great time shouting at the parade and such.

      Thoughts?

    • PlantGirl
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
        Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

        Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

      • PlantGirl
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
          And I'll go to Les Claypool that evening in my faerie wings, too!

          Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
            scale --> scales -->  snakes

            we should be snakes, since that is what St. Patrick drove out of Ireland.
            that's doable in 2 weeks.

             Babs

            To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
            From: brniidgirl@...
            Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800
            Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
              I am going to Dog Town is this short dress. I think any one should dress in anything that represents this celebration and have fun!!!
              Bev.

              To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
              From: brniidgirl@yahoo. com
              Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                Hi Plantgirl.
                I hope to meet you in Dog Town.
                What is the Claypool? I have become involved with the MCE, and there is a "gathering" for the MCE on March 28, at 6:00 at the Busch Stadium. The cost is $11.00.
                Bev.

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                  We can give this event one Blarney try!!!
                   Erin GoBlagh!
                   Bev.

                  Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

                  Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

                • Tricia Overkamp
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 20, 2009
                    I adore the animation of Adam Phillips. I only just now found this Santa piece from last Christmas:
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeVzkpkK38

                    YOu can see more of his great animated shorts at biteycastle.com
                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 21, 2009
                      Tickets for Gateway 2009 have gone on sale! The event will be held on private land just outside Potosi June 12-14th and all the details can be found at http://www.gatewayburners.com