Re: who has a beard that's long and white?

  • PlantGirl
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
      CLOWNS ARE SCARY!

      What about a Speedo pub crawl--eeeyyywww.  Or a shirtcocking (at least we would make it LOOK like we are shirtcocking properly, but we must heed standard hygiene practices) pub crawl... It would make people rethink the rule of "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE!"

      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

    • Lisa Molnar
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
        Yeah, could you imagine a bunch of people in Turkey suits walking around!!! Leprechauns would be great too!

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
          Yea! But there are pilgrims, too! What about Native Americans/indians?
          Bev.  blong314@...