Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Off season Santa

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
      What time does the parade start? Sorry for the silly question!
      Bev.   blong314@...

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
        My boyfriend Hal and I were thinking Frogs throwing pingpong balls and rubber bugs for passover... Send the Plagues!!!! :)

        Cherry

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
          Oooo can I make my new fairy wings in time.... I dont think so and curses I work noon till 8:30 that night anyway.:(

          Cherry

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 4, 2009
            Where are you going to do this? How about squirting red salted water?
            Anyways, I found my Leprechaun dress for the Dog Town Parade! I guess I can go to a web site for the parade time>
            Bev.   blong314@...

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 4, 2009
              Ouch!!! Maybe you can "catch-up" in Dog Town!
              I found a leprechaun dress, short and sassy!
              Bev.   blong314@...

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
                Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

                Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

              • PlantGirl
                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
                  And I'll go to Les Claypool that evening in my faerie wings, too!

                  Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
                    scale --> scales -->  snakes

                    we should be snakes, since that is what St. Patrick drove out of Ireland.
                    that's doable in 2 weeks.

                     Babs

                    To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                    From: brniidgirl@...
                    Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800
                    Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                      I am going to Dog Town is this short dress. I think any one should dress in anything that represents this celebration and have fun!!!
                      Bev.

                      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
                      From: brniidgirl@yahoo. com
                      Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800

                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                        Hi Plantgirl.
                        I hope to meet you in Dog Town.
                        What is the Claypool? I have become involved with the MCE, and there is a "gathering" for the MCE on March 28, at 6:00 at the Busch Stadium. The cost is $11.00.
                        Bev.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                          We can give this event one Blarney try!!!
                           Erin GoBlagh!
                           Bev.

                          Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

                          Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

                        • Tricia Overkamp
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 20, 2009
                            I adore the animation of Adam Phillips. I only just now found this Santa piece from last Christmas:
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeVzkpkK38

                            YOu can see more of his great animated shorts at biteycastle.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 21, 2009
                              Tickets for Gateway 2009 have gone on sale! The event will be held on private land just outside Potosi June 12-14th and all the details can be found at http://www.gatewayburners.com