Off season Santa

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
      I propose Leprechauns and Faeries in Dogtown on March 17th.
      I have three family members living in the area, including my brother's place on Tamm. We could have a great time shouting at the parade and such.

      Thoughts?
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
        AYE, LASSIE!!!!!
         Long is IRISH, too!!! What time????
        Bev.   blong314@...

        I propose Leprechauns and Faeries in Dogtown on March 17th.
        I have three family members living in the area, including my brother's place on Tamm. We could have a great time shouting at the parade and such.

        Thoughts?

      • James E. Semar, CEBS
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
          Tamm is right on the parade route
          --TUES are good for me (tho i'd probably have to do a little work & join up in the afternoon)

          James E. Semar, CEBS
          314.496.3644

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
            What time does the parade start? Sorry for the silly question!
            Bev.   blong314@...

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
              My boyfriend Hal and I were thinking Frogs throwing pingpong balls and rubber bugs for passover... Send the Plagues!!!! :)

              Cherry

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 3, 2009
                Oooo can I make my new fairy wings in time.... I dont think so and curses I work noon till 8:30 that night anyway.:(

                Cherry

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 4, 2009
                  Where are you going to do this? How about squirting red salted water?
                  Anyways, I found my Leprechaun dress for the Dog Town Parade! I guess I can go to a web site for the parade time>
                  Bev.   blong314@...

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 4, 2009
                    Ouch!!! Maybe you can "catch-up" in Dog Town!
                    I found a leprechaun dress, short and sassy!
                    Bev.   blong314@...

                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
                      Faeries and Leprechauns are a definite possibility, can it be done on a Santarchish scale in two weeks?

                      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

                    • PlantGirl
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
                        And I'll go to Les Claypool that evening in my faerie wings, too!

                        Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 5, 2009
                          scale --> scales -->  snakes

                          we should be snakes, since that is what St. Patrick drove out of Ireland.
                          that's doable in 2 weeks.

                           Babs

                          To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
                          From: brniidgirl@...
                          Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800
                          Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Re: Off season Santa

                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                            I am going to Dog Town is this short dress. I think any one should dress in anything that represents this celebration and have fun!!!
                            Bev.

                            To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
                            From: brniidgirl@yahoo. com
                            Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:14:40 -0800

                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                              Hi Plantgirl.
                              I hope to meet you in Dog Town.
                              What is the Claypool? I have become involved with the MCE, and there is a "gathering" for the MCE on March 28, at 6:00 at the Busch Stadium. The cost is $11.00.
                              Bev.

                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 8, 2009
                                We can give this event one Blarney try!!!
                                 Erin GoBlagh!
                                 Bev.

                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 20, 2009
                                  I adore the animation of Adam Phillips. I only just now found this Santa piece from last Christmas:
                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeVzkpkK38

                                  YOu can see more of his great animated shorts at biteycastle.com
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Apr 21, 2009
                                    Tickets for Gateway 2009 have gone on sale! The event will be held on private land just outside Potosi June 12-14th and all the details can be found at http://www.gatewayburners.com