Re: [stlouis_santarchy] who has a beard that's long and white?

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
      Just keep me posted!!! Bev.  blong314@...

      From: Patrick O'Brien <patrick036@...>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 3:08:17 PM
      Subject: RE: [stlouis_santarchy] who has a beard that's long and white?

      I have a birthday on July 28th…….and a few friends who would participate

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
        We could do Jack-O' -Lanterns, too.
        What about Turkeys for Thanks Giving, if not Pilgrims, or Leprechauns for St. Patrick's Day!
        I am p for this stuff, too!!!
        Bev.   blong314@...

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
          CLOWNS ARE SCARY!

          What about a Speedo pub crawl--eeeyyywww.  Or a shirtcocking (at least we would make it LOOK like we are shirtcocking properly, but we must heed standard hygiene practices) pub crawl... It would make people rethink the rule of "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE!"

          Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

        • Lisa Molnar
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
            Yeah, could you imagine a bunch of people in Turkey suits walking around!!! Leprechauns would be great too!

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
              Yea! But there are pilgrims, too! What about Native Americans/indians?
              Bev.  blong314@...