Re: [stlouis_santarchy] who has a beard that's long and white?

  • Lisa Molnar
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2 10:51 AM
      Yeah that would be funny...I think I mentioned that to Lohr on my first Santarchy...I had so much fun I was thinking...why not Easter Bunnies....or something else throughout the year? I love to dress in costumes!!!!!! I'm up for anything crazy like that-
      Lisa

      On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Beverly Long <blong314@...> wrote:

      Oh for sure!!! Maybe we can start a BunnyArchy!!!
      Bev.    blong314@....

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 3 1:01 PM
        This "sounds" like fun! Let me know the date, and I will be there!

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 3 1:08 PM

          I have a birthday on July 28th…….and a few friends who would participate

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3 1:26 PM
            Just keep me posted!!! Bev.  blong314@...

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3 1:30 PM
              We could do Jack-O' -Lanterns, too.
              What about Turkeys for Thanks Giving, if not Pilgrims, or Leprechauns for St. Patrick's Day!
              I am p for this stuff, too!!!
              Bev.   blong314@...

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 4 7:17 AM
                CLOWNS ARE SCARY!

                What about a Speedo pub crawl--eeeyyywww.  Or a shirtcocking (at least we would make it LOOK like we are shirtcocking properly, but we must heed standard hygiene practices) pub crawl... It would make people rethink the rule of "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE!"

                Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

              • Lisa Molnar
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 4 2:50 PM
                  Yeah, could you imagine a bunch of people in Turkey suits walking around!!! Leprechauns would be great too!

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 4 7:34 PM
                    Yea! But there are pilgrims, too! What about Native Americans/indians?
                    Bev.  blong314@...