Re: [stlouis_santarchy] who has a beard that's long and white?

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
      Oh for sure!!! Maybe we can start a BunnyArchy!!!
      Bev.    blong314@....

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
        How about a test run in July.
        We could have Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirts with
        our Santa Hats.
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
          I heard rumor of a clown rampage

          --
          Sent from my mobile device

          "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
          in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
          - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)
        • Lisa Molnar
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
            Yeah that would be funny...I think I mentioned that to Lohr on my first Santarchy...I had so much fun I was thinking...why not Easter Bunnies....or something else throughout the year? I love to dress in costumes!!!!!! I'm up for anything crazy like that-
            Lisa

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
              This "sounds" like fun! Let me know the date, and I will be there!

              We could have Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirts with
              our Santa Hats.

            • Patrick O'Brien
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009

                I have a birthday on July 28th…….and a few friends who would participate

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
                  Just keep me posted!!! Bev.  blong314@...

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
                    We could do Jack-O' -Lanterns, too.
                    What about Turkeys for Thanks Giving, if not Pilgrims, or Leprechauns for St. Patrick's Day!
                    I am p for this stuff, too!!!
                    Bev.   blong314@...

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
                      CLOWNS ARE SCARY!

                      What about a Speedo pub crawl--eeeyyywww.  Or a shirtcocking (at least we would make it LOOK like we are shirtcocking properly, but we must heed standard hygiene practices) pub crawl... It would make people rethink the rule of "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE!"

                      Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

                    • Lisa Molnar
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
                        Yeah, could you imagine a bunch of people in Turkey suits walking around!!! Leprechauns would be great too!

                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
                          Yea! But there are pilgrims, too! What about Native Americans/indians?
                          Bev.  blong314@...