who has a beard that's long and white?

  • taboba2
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28, 2009
      must be Santa, must be Santa, must be Santa, Santa Claus?

      how many days until Santachy '09?

      xoxoxoXOXOXOxoxoxox
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
        Oh for sure!!! Maybe we can start a BunnyArchy!!!
        Bev.    blong314@....

        must be Santa, must be Santa, must be Santa, Santa Claus?

        how many days until Santachy '09?

        xoxoxoXOXOXOxoxoxox

      • Bill Steudeman
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
          How about a test run in July.
          We could have Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirts with
          our Santa Hats.
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 1, 2009
            I heard rumor of a clown rampage

            --
            Sent from my mobile device

            "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
            in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
            - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)
          • Lisa Molnar
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 2, 2009
              Yeah that would be funny...I think I mentioned that to Lohr on my first Santarchy...I had so much fun I was thinking...why not Easter Bunnies....or something else throughout the year? I love to dress in costumes!!!!!! I'm up for anything crazy like that-
              Lisa

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
                This "sounds" like fun! Let me know the date, and I will be there!

                We could have Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirts with
                our Santa Hats.

              • Patrick O'Brien
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009

                  I have a birthday on July 28th…….and a few friends who would participate

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
                    Just keep me posted!!! Bev.  blong314@...

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 3, 2009
                      We could do Jack-O' -Lanterns, too.
                      What about Turkeys for Thanks Giving, if not Pilgrims, or Leprechauns for St. Patrick's Day!
                      I am p for this stuff, too!!!
                      Bev.   blong314@...

                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
                        CLOWNS ARE SCARY!

                        What about a Speedo pub crawl--eeeyyywww.  Or a shirtcocking (at least we would make it LOOK like we are shirtcocking properly, but we must heed standard hygiene practices) pub crawl... It would make people rethink the rule of "NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE!"

                        Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

                      • Lisa Molnar
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
                          Yeah, could you imagine a bunch of people in Turkey suits walking around!!! Leprechauns would be great too!

                          Message 12 of 12 , Mar 4, 2009
                            Yea! But there are pilgrims, too! What about Native Americans/indians?
                            Bev.  blong314@...