Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 2/1/2009, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      To Whom This Concerns.
      Sorry, I did not read this message until today. I was busy during the day.
      Please inform me about this next month.
      However, I am not informed where this event will meet.
      Please send information about where this event meets.
      Thank you. blong314@...

      Date: Sunday February 1, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Notes: To stay informed of other interesting creative activities related to the St. Louis Burning Man community check out:

      http://www.gatewayburners.org/

      stlouis@...