Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 1/1/2009, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
      thank you. I am just not getting any response from my posting.
      Sincerely, Beverly Long.

      From: Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com>
      To: stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 11:49 AM

      Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
      Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
      sincerely, Beverly Long.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
        Are you using your ESP skills that we work on at Atomic Cowboy on Tuesdays?? I've been responding for days but I am not hearing back from you either.

        thank you. I am just not getting any response from my posting.
        Sincerely, Beverly Long.

        There's two separate groups here. You're a member of both. Just be sure you're sending the right questions to the right group...

        For burning man/gateway burn related stuff, you'll want to email the gatewayburners@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gatewaybur ners/. GB also has it's own website at http://www.gatewayb urners.org/ .

        For St Louis Santarchy specific info, you'll want to email the stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/

        Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
        Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
        sincerely, Beverly Long.

        The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
        the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
        messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
        on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
        posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

        On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
        > To Whom This Concerns.
        > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
        > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
        > Thanks.
        > Beverly Long.
        >

        > ____________ _________ _________ __

        urners.org/

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 11, 2009
          Dear Gabriel Branch.
          I visited a Burn Member, who gave me "pointers" how to post. I hope I am posting correctly!
          Thank you for your assistance. Have a good night.
          Beverly

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 11, 2009
            Thank you for the reply. I took a copy of this message and put it away for future refference.
            Sincerely, Beverly Long.

            There's two separate groups here. You're a member of both. Just be sure you're sending the right questions to the right group...

            For burning man/gateway burn related stuff, you'll want to email the gatewayburners@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gatewaybur ners/. GB also has it's own website at http://www.gatewayb urners.org/ .

            For St Louis Santarchy specific info, you'll want to email the stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/

            Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
            Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
            sincerely, Beverly Long.

            The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
            the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
            messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
            on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
            posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

            On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
            > To Whom This Concerns.
            > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
            > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
            > Thanks.
            > Beverly Long.
            >

            > ____________ _________ _________ __

            urners.org/

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 11, 2009
              Dear Barro.
              You know, I do not know!!! LOL. I am really new to this! The only time I was at the Atomic Cowboy, was on the Santarchy event. If youy could write back to me about this, I would appreciate this.
              Bev.

              Are you using your ESP skills that we work on at Atomic Cowboy on Tuesdays?? I've been responding for days but I am not hearing back from you either.

              thank you. I am just not getting any response from my posting.
              Sincerely, Beverly Long.

              There's two separate groups here. You're a member of both. Just be sure you're sending the right questions to the right group...

              For burning man/gateway burn related stuff, you'll want to email the gatewayburners@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gatewaybur ners/. GB also has it's own website at http://www.gatewayb urners.org/ .

              For St Louis Santarchy specific info, you'll want to email the stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/

              Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
              Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
              sincerely, Beverly Long.

              The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
              the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
              messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
              on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
              posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

              On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
              > To Whom This Concerns.
              > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
              > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
              > Thanks.
              > Beverly Long.

              urners.org/