Re: [stlouis_santarchy] St Louis Burner Community Notification, 1/1/2009, 12:00 am

    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
      To Whom This Concerns.
      I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
      I would appreciate to be notified  about my membership.
      Thanks.
      Beverly Long.

      Date: Thursday January 1, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Notes: To stay informed of other interesting creative activities related to the St. Louis Burning Man community check out:

      http://www.gatewayburners.org/

      stlouis@...

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
          The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
          the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
          messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
          on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
          posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

          --
          Sent from my mobile device

          "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
          in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
          - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
            Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
            Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
            sincerely, Beverly Long.

            On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
            > To Whom This Concerns.
            > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
            > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
            > Thanks.
            > Beverly Long.
            >

            > ____________ _________ _________ __

          • a b
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
              Hi Beverly,

              There's two separate groups here. You're a member of both. Just be sure you're sending the right questions to the right group...

              Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
              Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
              sincerely, Beverly Long.

              The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
              the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
              messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
              on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
              posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

              On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
              > To Whom This Concerns.
              > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
              > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
              > Thanks.
              > Beverly Long.
              >

              > ____________ _________ _________ __

              urners.org/

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009

                Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any responses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
                Can you tell me about my status in the burning man group?
                sincerely, Beverly Long.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
                  thank you. I am just not getting any response from my posting.
                  Sincerely, Beverly Long.

                  For burning man/gateway burn related stuff, you'll want to email the gatewayburners@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gatewaybur ners/. GB also has it's own website at http://www.gatewayb urners.org/ .

                  For St Louis Santarchy specific info, you'll want to email the stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/

                  Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
                  Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
                  sincerely, Beverly Long.

                  The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
                  the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
                  messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
                  on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
                  posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

                  On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
                  > To Whom This Concerns.
                  > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
                  > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
                  > Thanks.
                  > Beverly Long.
                  >

                  > ____________ _________ _________ __

                  urners.org/

                  > stlouis@burningman. com

                  > Edit reminder options Copyright (c) 2008 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved |
                  > Terms of Service | Privacy Policy

                  --
                  Sent from my mobile device

                  "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
                  in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
                  - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)

                • Barro
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 8, 2009
                    Are you using your ESP skills that we work on at Atomic Cowboy on Tuesdays?? I've been responding for days but I am not hearing back from you either.

                    thank you. I am just not getting any response from my posting.
                    Sincerely, Beverly Long.

                    There's two separate groups here. You're a member of both. Just be sure you're sending the right questions to the right group...

                    For burning man/gateway burn related stuff, you'll want to email the gatewayburners@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gatewaybur ners/. GB also has it's own website at http://www.gatewayb urners.org/ .

                    For St Louis Santarchy specific info, you'll want to email the stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/

                    Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
                    Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
                    sincerely, Beverly Long.

                    The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
                    the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
                    messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
                    on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
                    posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

                    On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
                    > To Whom This Concerns.
                    > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
                    > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
                    > Thanks.
                    > Beverly Long.
                    >

                    > ____________ _________ _________ __

                    urners.org/

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 11, 2009
                      Dear Gabriel Branch.
                      I visited a Burn Member, who gave me "pointers" how to post. I hope I am posting correctly!
                      Thank you for your assistance. Have a good night.
                      Beverly

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 11, 2009
                        Thank you for the reply. I took a copy of this message and put it away for future refference.
                        Sincerely, Beverly Long.

                        There's two separate groups here. You're a member of both. Just be sure you're sending the right questions to the right group...

                        For burning man/gateway burn related stuff, you'll want to email the gatewayburners@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gatewaybur ners/. GB also has it's own website at http://www.gatewayb urners.org/ .

                        For St Louis Santarchy specific info, you'll want to email the stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/

                        Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
                        Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
                        sincerely, Beverly Long.

                        The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
                        the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
                        messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
                        on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
                        posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

                        On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
                        > To Whom This Concerns.
                        > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
                        > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
                        > Thanks.
                        > Beverly Long.
                        >

                        > ____________ _________ _________ __

                        urners.org/

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 11, 2009
                          Dear Barro.
                          You know, I do not know!!! LOL. I am really new to this! The only time I was at the Atomic Cowboy, was on the Santarchy event. If youy could write back to me about this, I would appreciate this.
                          Bev.

                          Are you using your ESP skills that we work on at Atomic Cowboy on Tuesdays?? I've been responding for days but I am not hearing back from you either.

                          thank you. I am just not getting any response from my posting.
                          Sincerely, Beverly Long.

                          There's two separate groups here. You're a member of both. Just be sure you're sending the right questions to the right group...

                          For burning man/gateway burn related stuff, you'll want to email the gatewayburners@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/gatewaybur ners/. GB also has it's own website at http://www.gatewayb urners.org/ .

                          For St Louis Santarchy specific info, you'll want to email the stlouis_santarchy@ yahoogroups. com forum. Or, check out the yahoo group page http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/stlouis_ santarchy/

                          Not that I was ansewring something from the santarchy, but I was answering a few questions to the Burning Man group, and I did not get any fesponses, and I am wondering about my "membership" to the  burning man.
                          Can you tell me aboutr my status in the burning man group?
                          sincerely, Beverly Long.

                          The santarcy list is for santarchy and not directly associated with
                          the gatewayburner community as an entity per se. I am seeing your
                          messages on both lists however. So if you got a santa question ask it
                          on this list or ask a member off list. But if you got burner related
                          posts keep it on gatewayburners list.

                          On 1/8/09, Beverly Long <blong314@yahoo. com> wrote:
                          > To Whom This Concerns.
                          > I have been posting messages, but I am not getting any responses.
                          > I would appreciate to be notified about my membership.
                          > Thanks.
                          > Beverly Long.

                          urners.org/