Yo STL Santarchy

  • albertfishin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2004
      I live in the STL, and want to partake of Santa Rampaging.

      I live in london right now, but i'll be back in STL Dec 6th.

      fuck i'm tired, spent 8 hours trying to hitch to france
      and slept on this park bench.

      Well, may the gods of drunken Kareokee smile upon you all.

      r-spencer
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
        albertfishin

        It's an open event, I sure can't wait to
        meet you. Have a good time in London,
        and I'll see when you return. The
        yahoo group should start making traffic
        soon after Halloween. Check it out.