THANS & PHOTOS

  • Mike Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
      Howdy All,
      Just wanted to give a quick thank you to Michelle for letting me know that my glove was at
      Novaks. Also I posted a photo album for the group to check out.

      Thanks again for the great time,
      HO HO HOMELESS SANTA
      aka Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2009
        Hi Mike.
        Thanks for the pics. I received a new camera for Xmas. So, I will take a bunch of pics, too.
        BEV, the other elf.