Bowling

  • Cheryl Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi everyone!
      Jim and I are thinking of going bowling this evening at Tropicana, if you are interested in joining us, feel free to give us a call at 479-3545
      Hope to see you there!
      Cheryl

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2009
        I am sorry I missed this. I took time to visit a business friend in St. Mary's hospital.
        Is any one going to the Proclamation Night, starting at Johnny's at 6:00 P.M. ?  It is this Tuesday Night.