Re: [stlouis_santarchy] Speaking of lost items...

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30 4:47 PM
      I am sorry that I did not see your glove. However, Merry Christmas for the remainer of the season! Happy New Year, too.
      Beve

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30 4:49 PM
        I micheal/Elvis.
        Nice to see an email from you! Thank you so much for assisting me to the Tower Grove area from the Union Station! I had a so much fun with every one. Thanks again!
        Beve.