Santarchy 2008 STL pix

  • pibandp0g
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2008
      I posted my pics here for ya:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/pibandpog/sets/72157611792230859/

      I had so much fun and can't wait till next year. I'm already counting
      down the days. As always, thanks to Lohr for organizing and to
      whomever scored the skoolbus for us (awesome!). Thanks to Chris for
      the gift shots. Thanks to many of you for the random holiday snogs.
      Thanks to Lana for the entertainment and infinite cuteness. I met a
      lot of nice new folks as well.

      One of the best parts was getting the free ride in the off-duty metro
      bus and everyone giving the driver gifts. Hooray!

      ~lisa (aka synth-pop santa)
    • Alaina Jacobs

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2008
          Applause, Applause, Applause!!!!!
          I will look at the photos!
          Beve.

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2008
            Dear Alaina.
            I hope all is well, and thans for the pics! I hope to have means to provid pics, next, too.
            Beve, (the "elf").

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2009
              I finely looked at the pics. Really cute!
              Beve.