RE: [stlouis_santarchy] Speaking of lost items...

  • Michelle Vollmar Powers
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008

      I saw one at Novak’s.

      ~Fiesta Santa (this year) aka Michelvis

      From: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com [mailto: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Mike Cole
      Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 12:20 PM
      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [stlouis_santarchy] Speaking of lost items...

      Howdy all,
      I was HO HO Homeless Santa and I lost a black ski glove at one of the
      bars or on the bus. Not really that big a deal but in case someone
      does have it I would appreciate getting it back.

      Thanks for the great time,
      Mike

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
        I am sorry that I did not see your glove. However, Merry Christmas for the remainer of the season! Happy New Year, too.
        Beve

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
          I micheal/Elvis.
          Nice to see an email from you! Thank you so much for assisting me to the Tower Grove area from the Union Station! I had a so much fun with every one. Thanks again!
          Beve.