Speaking of lost items...

  • Mike Cole
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008
      Howdy all,
      I was HO HO Homeless Santa and I lost a black ski glove at one of the
      bars or on the bus. Not really that big a deal but in case someone
      does have it I would appreciate getting it back.

      Thanks for the great time,
      Mike
    • Michelle Vollmar Powers
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008

        I saw one at Novak’s.

        ~Fiesta Santa (this year) aka Michelvis

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
          I am sorry that I did not see your glove. However, Merry Christmas for the remainer of the season! Happy New Year, too.
          Beve

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
            I micheal/Elvis.
            Nice to see an email from you! Thank you so much for assisting me to the Tower Grove area from the Union Station! I had a so much fun with every one. Thanks again!
            Beve.