But who's counting?

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2008
      Does anyone know how many Santas we had this year?
      I mean, do we know the overall total, and do we know how large or small we grew during the
      course of the evening?
      I know that we completely packed that Hijacked Metro Bus, with Santas on Santa's lap, and
      plenty of Santas hanging from the hand rails...
      I also know that the Skool Bus had to make two trips, right?

      So that's what? 100 Santas? 200?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2008
        Hi Tricia.
        I did not count, but we were plenty enough since the Union Station! Then we sorta spread out through out Soulard. FUN. Anyways, anyone doing anything special for New Years?
        Beve