Re: props, yo...

  • Alonzo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
      thanks for the props, Lana.

      until the massage school thing, feel free to ask for a massage
      anytime. In fact, if anybody else wants a quick rub down, feel free
      to ask. (Don't worry, i'm not the type to just give a half-ass
      massage. just ask anybody who's got one from me.)

      QUACK QUACK AND ALL THAT
      Alonzo aka Quack Quack

      --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, PlantGirl <brniidgirl@...>
      wrote:

      > I must mention...
      >
      > Quack Quack, you have magic hands. Thank you for giving me a much
      needed massage at the end of the night! You were fantastico con tus
      manos, Jose'! Please do us all a favour, and go to massage school!
      That way, you can get paid for your talent, and women will be lining
      up to get naked for you, if that isn't happening already.