Pictures

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2008
      Does anyone else have their pictures up online anywhere?

      I'll post the link when Minky Santa finally puts his pictures up.
    • Bill Steudeman
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 23, 2008
        I posted mine (The appropriate ones) on the yahoo
        santarchy group page.
      • Bapi Gupta
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 25, 2008
          I will try to get mine up this weekend.  I took 253 of them!  I'm sure I didn't miss a single Santa - lots of group/crowd shots ;-)

          Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
          Bapi

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 17, 2011
            My pictures are up for the first couple of stops of Santarchy

            http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/TreasureChestoffaeries/Santarchy%202011/

            Merry Christmas!

            Santa Claws
            Tricia
          • Michelle Vollmar Powers
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 18, 2011

              Good times!  Did anyone pick up a red “smile if you’ve been naughy” santa sack or phone?

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 18, 2011
                Glad you see you all again, don't be strangers, would love to hang out with you all most offen.
              • Deech
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011
                  There was a santa sack found at the Bowling alley bar. It was left by the front door before the santas left, hoping the owner would notice it.

                  -Deech

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011

                    I love you Santa!  Found it at the next place, Jack Patrick’s.  (drinking on a sinus infection is always leeetle risky.) They’ve been saving it for me – YEAH!  I mean HO HO HO!

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 20, 2011
                      Deech, this is Mrs. Claus, the owner did get her bag before we left the alley, I put it in her hands.

                      Thanks,
                      Robin

                      Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G