RE: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2 0 0 8 Santa Bar Specials!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2008
      Bapi has a girlfriend?  woohoo, looking forward to meeting her.
      the Shanti is on the sched for 9:40 and will provide us pizza - but cant have too much!

      i'm fighting a cold so will skip the visit to the folks older than me.
      i'm also conserving energy & cash by skipping the loop.

      the BF (who's at work right now) & I will be joining late afternoon - probably Union Station.  definitely want to do the Stanarchy photo at Busch III. we may be up for D's.  we're staying in Soulard 2nite, so probably will not head to Grand.

      Hey Santa, Ho Santa, Santa Santa Hey, Santa Hey, Santa Ho, SANTA.

       Babs

      To: stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      From: bapigupta@...
      Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 01:53:33 -0800
      Subject: Re: [stlouis_santarchy] S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2 0 0 8 Santa Bar Specials!!!

      Well, I have a feeling this is one of those schismatic annoucements like talking about politics or religion in a bar, but my peeps at 9th and Barton, at D's Place, have $2 beers and wells every night and will be very glad to see us tomorrow night.

      It's just 4 blocks south of the Shanti and I will be taking a side trip there myself with my girlfriend and some of my Soulard neighbors who will join you Santas, with me, at the Molly's stop.  I have to work at Imo's til about 10, but will bring pizza!  You may remember the pizzas I brought to Nadine's last year ;-)

      I'm not so big on CBGB's and all the smoke, though I do love Matt Wagner, whose meat you can't beat!  I may make my D's Place stop and still try to catch up with you guys for last call at Matt's bar.
      Some of you may remember our Landing stop a couple years ago when we dropped in at Joey B's and saw my friend Barbie, who set us up for the stop there (thinking about the tray of 100 shots!).  She's now working at D's and will be bartending tomorrow and will love to see us!

      Bapi