Transportation

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
      SanTricia and SantaKurt have a cunning plan:

      We're getting a hotel room at a hotel near the Airport.
      Why?
      Because many of the Airport hotels offer free 24 hour shuttle
      service... from the Airport.
      The Airport has a Metrolink stop.

      So, we're planning to either get a cab back to a place where we can
      pick up a Metrolink train, or (if we get tired early) just take
      MetroBus back to a train station and ride all the way back to the airport.
      From the airport we will take a shuttle to our hotel.
    • James E. Semar, CEBS
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
        doesn't the metrolink stop running around midnight?

        ---- Tricia Overkamp <feyqueenmab@...> wrote:
        SanTricia and SantaKurt have a cunning plan:

        We're getting a hotel room at a hotel near the Airport.
        Why?
        Because many of the Airport hotels offer free 24 hour shuttle
        service... from the Airport.
        The Airport has a Metrolink stop.

        So, we're planning to either get a cab back to a place where we can
        pick up a Metrolink train, or (if we get tired early) just take
        MetroBus back to a train station and ride all the way back to the airport.
        From the airport we will take a shuttle to our hotel.
      • alienzen@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 19, 2008
          The last metrolink train heading west leaves Laclede's landing at 12:28 AM
          http://www.metrostlouis.org/MetroLink/MLtimetables.asp