Morning with the old folks

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2008
      Ok so here is the details. We will meet at Mary Queen and Mother Center 7601 Watson Rd, St Louis MO 63119. Meet time is 11 am. We will have doughnuts and hot chocolate. The goal though is to bring some smiles to people who were crazy before our grandparents ever met :) I would still like a head count. I have heard from like 5 or so people but heard speculation from others on them attending.

      email me back at alphak10@...