Re: [stlouis_santarchy] rides???

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 17, 2008
      Santa doesn't need cars. He rides on a sleigh and rudolph drives.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device

      "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
      in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
      - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)
    • Rae
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 18, 2008
        As it stands today, we are leaving our vehicle down from Jade. We're
        trying to make arrangements with a friend to leave their car at
        Ciceros so that they can pick us up and take us to the start and
        we'll take them back to their car at the end. It would be nice if
        there was a local afterparty wink wink so we don't have to be driving
        late. If all goes as planned, we'll have room for two so you guys
        (mamakat and gabe) wouldn't have to cab it. I'll keep you posted. The
        best resolution allbeit prob not feasable would be for everyone to
        leave their cars at one spot on grand and have the skool bus make one
        trip to Ciceros :)

        Rae

        --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "barbara tabor"