RE: [stlouis_santarchy] rides???

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 16, 2008

      I only have 2 rules for outings such as this:

      Nobody goes to the hospital, Nobody goes to jail.

      Driving after 12+ hours of drinking is a bad idea.  Maybe you don’t drink, or you think you’ll stop and sober up, but for most of us – drinking and driving don’t mix.

      We usually stay with friends or grab a hotel when we have points to do it free.  If you don’t have this option, maybe you have a friend or family member that will pick you up at the end of the night.  A cab is probably about 1% of the price of a DUI.

      If you feel you must have your car at the end of the night, park you car at where you will end and use public transportation to get to where you will join Santarchy.

      Choose tripfinder on http://tripfinder.metrostlouis.org/ to find a route that works for you.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 17, 2008
        Santa doesn't need cars. He rides on a sleigh and rudolph drives.

        --
        Sent from my mobile device

        "They are not jackbooted Nazi thugs. They are merely German policemen
        in spiffy uniforms here to help us."
        - Vichy government (1941 - 1945)
      • Rae
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 18, 2008
          As it stands today, we are leaving our vehicle down from Jade. We're
          trying to make arrangements with a friend to leave their car at
          Ciceros so that they can pick us up and take us to the start and
          we'll take them back to their car at the end. It would be nice if
          there was a local afterparty wink wink so we don't have to be driving
          late. If all goes as planned, we'll have room for two so you guys
          (mamakat and gabe) wouldn't have to cab it. I'll keep you posted. The
          best resolution allbeit prob not feasable would be for everyone to
          leave their cars at one spot on grand and have the skool bus make one
          trip to Ciceros :)

          Rae

          --- In stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com, "barbara tabor"