Santarchy Facebook

  • deech216
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2008
      I created a Santarchy Facebook group.

      Just search for Santarchy and you can find it there. I also invite a
      buttload of ya'll, so if you're in my friend list on facebook, you
      shoulda got an invite.
    • Brad Finkeldei

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 16, 2008
          What is a Face Book?

          Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6

        • Barro
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 16, 2008
            It's like a face plant on a skateboard. Only much more awesome and exciting.

            Love,

            Barro

            Resistance is futile.  You will assimilate.---4 of 6