S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2 0 0 8, 12/20/2008, 12:00 pm

  • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2008
      Reminder from: stlouis_santarchy Yahoo! Group

      Title: S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2 0 0 8

      Date: Saturday December 20, 2008
      Time: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 1 minute.
      Location: Saint Louis
      Notes: Ho Ho uH-Oh!

    • stlouis_santarchy@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2008

        Date: Saturday December 20, 2008
        Time: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
        Location: Saint Louis
        Notes: Ho Ho uH-Oh!

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
          Ah yes, transportation. It is very difficult getting around to and from Santarchy since we move around via public transportation. This is sort of the point. Drinking and driving never mix well, and dynamic transportation of Santarchy make it even more difficult. I recommend using the public transportation system, cab services and/or friends to get to and from the event.

          The St. Louis Metro system web site
          http://www.metrostlouis.org/

          The number for Laclede Cab company
          314 652-3456
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
            Hey do people usually get day passes? and does this cover both metro and bus... I know I can go on the metro website but it is blocked at work for some reason.

            Cherry

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 18, 2008
              Metrolink Day passes for $4.50 is DEFINATELY the way to go. They work on both Metrolink and MetroBus. I believe Barbara mentioned the goodness of having a crisp $5 bill ready to go when we reach the first Metro stop then you can get your all day pass at the machine.