Jumping the gun?

  • Tricia Overkamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008
      Are there any Santas out there who want to get in some flash-mobbing early?

      This Saturday the local STLeampunk group is doing a costumed flash-mob of
      Victorian(ish) Carolers in downtown Kirkwood.

      We're meeting between 3 and 3:30pm at SanSai on Kirkwood Road. We're probably going
      to go until about 7pm unless we tire earlier.

      We'll be singing in various shops and restaurants (and yes, bars) along the way. We'll
      probably also sing in the street for passers-by.

      It occurs to me that a couple of Santas added to the mix would be delightful, I do want to
      warn you that some of the participants are bringing their kids, so no "naughty" Santas, if
      you please. If you have something steam-punkish to wear, that would also be great.

      For more information (Including the route planned) please visit our LiveJournal community
      here:
      http://community.livejournal.com/stleampunk/

      Or you can feel free to join our Yahoogroup of the same name: STLeampunk.

      You can also just email me directly if you want more info.

      Ho Ho Ho! Look at us go!