S t L S A N T A R C H Y 2 0 0 8 - The Flyer!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
      Ho Ho, uH-Oh!

      You Better Watch Out.

      Feel free to print, and spread this flyer around all you want. I've included the text of the schedule below, and the .pdf of the flyer I am going to print and spread around town. Note, this .pdf is designed to print on Legal sized (8.5 x 14) paper, then quartered. Double sided, 4 per page.

      NOTE: Most of the location have already agreed to discounted drinks and/or discounted or free food. I will post that information when the last three bars get back to me.

      enjoy!

      -Lohr

      StL SANTARCHY 2008
      December 20th, 2008

      University City
      noon Bar Cicero's
      1:00 Bar Blueberry Hill
      1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere
      Forest Park
      2:15 Museum St. Louis History Museum
      2:52 Metro Forest Park -> Union Station Eastbound
      Union Station
      3:15 Bar Key West
      4:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
      5:10 Metro Union Station -> Civic Center Station
      Stadium Side Trip Option (ALT)
      4:25 Metro Union Station -> Stadium Eastbound
      4:35 Stadium Pictures with Stan Statue
      5:09 Metro Stadium -> Civic Center Station
      Civic Center Station
      5:26 Bus #57 Manchester Westbound off@ Boyle Ave.
      The Grove
      5:40 Bar Premium Lounge
      6:30 Bar Novak's
      7:20 Bar Atomic Cowboy
      8:20 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard
      8:34 Bus Manchester & Tower Grove (ALT)
      #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
      off@ 12th & Russell
      Soulard
      8:50 Bar Nadine's Gin Joint
      9:15 Bar Clementine's
      9:40 Bar The Shanti
      10:05 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
      10:30 Bar Molly's
      11:00 Bus Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway
      #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
      11:00 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard (ALT)
      South Grand
      12:00 Bar CBGBs
      1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
      1:45 Bar Jade Room