For Your Eyes Only

  • Glenn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2008
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2008
        Ho Ho, uH-Oh!

        You Better Watch Out.

        Feel free to print, and spread this flyer around all you want. I've included the text of the schedule below, and the .pdf of the flyer I am going to print and spread around town. Note, this .pdf is designed to print on Legal sized (8.5 x 14) paper, then quartered. Double sided, 4 per page.

        NOTE: Most of the location have already agreed to discounted drinks and/or discounted or free food. I will post that information when the last three bars get back to me.

        enjoy!

        -Lohr

        StL SANTARCHY 2008
        December 20th, 2008

        University City
        noon Bar Cicero's
        1:00 Bar Blueberry Hill
        1:58 Metro Delmar -> Forest Park DeBaliviere
        Forest Park
        2:15 Museum St. Louis History Museum
        2:52 Metro Forest Park -> Union Station Eastbound
        Union Station
        3:15 Bar Key West
        4:00 Bar Union Station Lobby Bar
        5:10 Metro Union Station -> Civic Center Station
        Stadium Side Trip Option (ALT)
        4:25 Metro Union Station -> Stadium Eastbound
        4:35 Stadium Pictures with Stan Statue
        5:09 Metro Stadium -> Civic Center Station
        Civic Center Station
        5:26 Bus #57 Manchester Westbound off@ Boyle Ave.
        The Grove
        5:40 Bar Premium Lounge
        6:30 Bar Novak's
        7:20 Bar Atomic Cowboy
        8:20 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard
        8:34 Bus Manchester & Tower Grove (ALT)
        #59 Shaw-Kirkwood Northbound
        off@ 12th & Russell
        Soulard
        8:50 Bar Nadine's Gin Joint
        9:15 Bar Clementine's
        9:40 Bar The Shanti
        10:05 Bar 1860's Hardshell Cafe
        10:30 Bar Molly's
        11:00 Bus Soulard Farmers Market/Broadway
        #30 Soulard -> Arsenal/Grand
        11:00 Bus Skoolbus Ride to Soulard (ALT)
        South Grand
        12:00 Bar CBGBs
        1:00 Bar Mangia Italliano
        1:45 Bar Jade Room